SELLING YOUR HOME
- Assess your home from a readiness perspective
- Provide a Comparable Market Analysis to support the listing price decision that is reflective of both the market & your desired price
- Ensure that your future housing needs are in play
- Help you stage your home to increase desirability
- Market your home on all real estate and social media platforms
- Provide print media for additional marketing purposes
- Make myself available for Open Houses
- Be available for buyer & agent enquiries 24/7
- Work with your schedule to meet your needs
- Navigate transactions with care and professionalism
- Support your decision-making process regarding buyer selection
- Support the after-sale process with attention to detail
- Remind you of key dates
- Provide you with move-out cleaning services
Your home is likely the most expensive asset you have ever owned. And the decision to sell it probably will not be made lightly. But once the decision is made, you will want a realtor who respects the importance of your decision, understands what it means to you and your family, and makes selling your home a priority. I am that realtor!
My philosophy is to sell your home with the same care I would take to sell my own home, which means your best interest is my number one focus and priority.
Although selling a home is a stressful experience, my goal is to buffer you from the stress, help you navigate the market and get you the best price in the quickest time possible. My honesty and long history of service to others is foundational to my client-centered style of real estate services that you can trust.
A beautiful Vancouver condo on Sophia St.
Buying, selling, or have a real estate question? I'd love to hear from you